Nobilis Partners law firm conducts comprehensive activities in the scope of property restitution. Nobilis Partners activities include in particular:
- determining the legitimacy and scope of claims due to former property owners or their Heirs;
- creating an effective organisational structure for reprivatisation activities;
- reactivation of companies whose assets have been taken over by the state for compulsory administration and which currently do not conduct business activity;
- obtaining annulment of administrative decisions based on which nationalisation or municipalisation has been conducted;
- conducting activities aimed at obtaining compensation for issuing a decision contrary to the law;
- seeking civil recovery claims for hand-over of a property;
- assertion of remaining claims.